Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Play time with Kids

Lately the kids have been having a lot of fun with sidewalk chalk so I took a picture of them and their beautiful drawings. They also got very messy, Bailey liked that (not really) she kept coming over to me saying hands, holding out her hands so I would wash them. I kept telling her to finish playing and then come wash. She finally said OK!



Aren't they lovely posers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful drawings girls!!!

The Perry's said...

Courtney!!!! I just about fell over when I saw your comment. I was like "NO WAY!" I was so glad and excited to hear from you. About a year after we bought the furniture from RC Willey, we went back for more to do another room, but you were long gone by then. Then I saw you (but you don't know this) at the Parade of Homes like 2 years ago. We were both at this ENOUMUS house in Eagle. I was upstairs and I looked out the window and there you and Dan were. But I couldn't yell at you and by the time we got downstairs you were gone. I would love to see you and catch up.

jessica said...

Apparently I need to check your blog more often...cute pictures!