Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome Back Michael

My brother Michael came home last night at about 8:00pm. Everyone yesterday was really excited we all had to keep busy to keep our minds off of it. We made a big sign to take to the airport and one to hang on my parents garage. We were all a bit shocked or at least I was when he finally came around the corner to walk the the doors at the airport.

He looks like a whole different person. I the past 2 years he has changed so much I almost didn't recognize him. He looked really good but he needs some meat back on him. He has been eating beans and rice for too long.


He has almost reached my dad's height or maybe he has. Anyway we sure are glad to have him back.

This is our family together again

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet it fells so good to have your little bro home! That is exciting and fun!