Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Cakes

Some people have asked me to put some pictures of some of my cakes that I have made on here so here they are. They are not the greatest but I am getting better, or at least I think so. I will start with some of the older ones to newer ones that I have done.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kortney, you do such a great job decorating cakes! They look so cute! All of them!

Kris and Nathan said...

I am totally impressed. Nice job! I think my favorite is the one for
Bailey's 2nd B-day, but its hard to pick. Nathan's 31st is coming up in a few weeks, and I've been thinking of doing something for the old man. Are your baking services for hire? I'm thinking maybe a surprise party??

The Perry's said...

Your cakes a A-Freaking-Mazing!!! I like to decorate cakes too, but yours are WAY better than mine. The only one I'm proud of was Jace's birthday cake from last year. I love so many of the ones you did. The poker was is awesome and I love all the flowers you used on some of the other cakes. WOW!!!