Bria loves her new teacher Mrs. Palmerton. It has only been a few days but it seems like she is having fun. (I know I am). Bailey starts the 7th of Sept. and I can't wait for that day. She gets really bored at home by herself. She is going to Danene's house, the same preschool teacher that Bria had. Now that we are back into the school year we won't be able to pack up and go wherever we want like we did this summer.
1 comment:
Kortney
Sounds like you had a fun summer with your girls.
I love it, there hair turned green. We have had that over here. And you have 2nd grade and preschool. So honey what are your days filled now that the girls are gone?
Is Dan home more now or is he still go quite a bit?
I hope that you guys have a fun fall.
Post a Comment