Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Christmas time again!!

The day after Thanksgiving we always put up decorations and that is what we did again this year. I had some problems with my Christmas tree though. I plugged in the bottom section(of course it is fake) and the bottom lights didn't work. I kept asking Dan if we should go get a new one but of course it wasn't the smartest thing to do. Then I thought I could just take off the strand that is not working or it turned out to be 3 strands but of course they are built into the tree. So the last thing I could think of was I had a strand of icicle lights that the middle was out on so I wrapped them around the tree and put the dead ones in the back. Now I have a big clump of lights on the back of my tree but it has lights. Then we started to decorate and it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would be. During this process we managed to only break one bulb but it did shatter all over the place.

Bailey putting her things on the bottom level.

I guess I can do this with my eyes closed.

Bria pointing to her things she put on.


No comments: